You’ll find our blog to be a wealth of information, covering everything from local market statistics and home values to community happenings. That’s because we care about the community and want to help you find your place in it. Please reach out if you have any questions at all. We’d love to talk with you!
4818 Tarpon Ct., Cape Coral
Friday, April 12th, 11:15-12:00
(4-6yrs.) crafts, games, & more
20.00 for residents/ 24.00 non residents
16111 Saddlewood Ln, Cape Coral
Saturday, April 13th, 10:00-12:30 & 1:00-3:30
Children ages 2-15 will be able to pet, groom, feed, and ride the ponies and horses. Bounce house, food, face painting, and more. 20.00/per child
4,000 eggs will cover the park!
2000 W. 1st St., Fort Myers
Sunday, April 14th, starts at 10:00 AM
Concessions will be available
23106 Fashion Dr., Bonita Springs
Saturday, April 13th, 9:00-10:30
12.00/person includes a breakfast pizza for adults and a CPK kids meal for kids. Goody bags, raffle prizes, and photos with the Easter bunny. Call to reserve your spot.
7330 Gladiolus Dr., Fort Myers
Begins one week prior to Easter
2221 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel Island
Saturday, April 20th, 9:00-11:00
Festivities will begin at 9AM sharp with a free Easter egg hunt for children of all ages. Games, contests, and crafts will begin immediately after and will continue until 11 AM. A 15.00 armband will allow each child unlimited participation in all activities. Pony and unicorn rides, bounce house, giant slide, face painting, and more.
2787 N Tamiami Trl., N. Fort Myers
Sunday, April 21st, 10:00-4:00
Easter bunny photos, kid friendly breakfast, petting farm, easter egg trail, live entertainment, and more.
10500 Dartington Dr., Fort Myers
Sunday, April 21st, starts at 10:30 AM
1 C unsalted butter
3 C powdered sugar
3-5 TBsp heavy cream
2 tsp mint
¾ C flour
¾ C sugar
1¼ tsp baking powder
½ C unsalted sweet cream butter
½ C whole milk
1 tsp pure vanilla
1½ tsp mint extract
4 drops of leaf green coloring
(Optional) Chocolate fudge sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners
2. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients and butter, then mix together with an electric mixer on a low speed for a minute or two. The mixture will look like sand.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, and continue to mix on low speed until combined.
4. Gradually add in the mint, vanilla and milk and mix until all combined.
5. Add in a couple of drops of food coloring and mix. Be sure the color has mixed throughout the batter thoroughly before determining whether you want to add more color. (It’s easier to add more color than take away!)
6. Fill cupcake liners about 3/4 full. Bake at 350°F for approximately 20 minutes or until the edges of the cupcakes are starting to brown slightly and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean.
7. Set the cupcake pan aside to let cool.
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl with an electric mixer.
2. To get the consistency you like, add small amounts of powdered sugar or heavy cream if needed.
3. Snip the end of an icing bag off, then slide an icing tip into the bottom. Spoon frosting into a piping bag and pipe onto cooled cupcake.
4. Drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired and garnish with a straw.
Enjoy live music, food, and a beautiful waterfront view at the 2019 Jazz & Blues Festival. This event will take place March 30, 2019 at the Westin at Marina Village in sunny Cape Coral, gates open at 3pm. Tickets start at $20.00, advance purchase is strongly recommended. Use the link below to view all of the ticket options and purchase online!